By admin | Product Updates | 5th May 2016
MetTrigger announce the release of WeatherMaster v2.7.
This latest version of WeatherMaster and improvements on the TrueWeather platform builds on the success of previous versions and adds;
- Various Server side improvements to the TrueWeather platform to improve the speed of observation and forecast data delivered to WeatherMaster and API users.
- Support for latest Android versions and Samsung tablets.
- Incorporation of new data from customer Weather Stations.
- New Server side API’s for forecast data integration.
- New Forecast only geographic points, separating the Observation and Forecast points.
- Improved Query by Geographic area API additions to allow users to define specific geographic areas that they wish to query observations (Fixed and mobile) and Forecasts.
The API’s are already applied, and WeatherMaster in-vehicle users will see the new version automatically update on their tablets.